PART-TIME INSTRUCTORS (Mornings, 3 to 6 hours a day, 1 or 2 days a week)
Internationally Accredited Apprenticeship College looking for quality part-time instructors to teach in the following areas:
Areas of training:
• Business Studies
• Healthcare (Active Registered Nurse) (2)
– Career Development
– Personal Development
– First Degree, VTDI Teaching Diploma or alternate professional Qualification
– Underpinning knowledge and/or work experience relevant industry
– Lesson Plan, Syllabus, and teaching guide construction
– Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
– Practical/Working experience relevant to the skill area
– Ability to demonstrate, operate machines and equipment relevant to the skill area.
– Two (2) years post certification experience
Instructors should exemplify the following characteristics:
Qualified candidates should follow these instructions carefully.
1. Submit a copy of your resume (saved as your name) via email.
2. Your desired area of training in the subject line. i.e. Tourism
3. Your contact and availability information in the body of the email.
BEFORE YOU APPLY PLEASE ENSURE COMMITMENT LEVEL
– 1 Year Commitment
– Syllabus, Lesson Plan, Timetable timeliness
– September Start, August preparation
Please follow these instructions carefully for full consideration. Send us your resume. In the subject line please indicate your area of interest. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org