How to become most popular on Instagram
You don’t have to be Justin Beiber or Drake to become listed by Instagras as “most popular” What you need to is have rapid likes and followers. You need heavy engagement with your posts. So when you are not a celebrity is it possible to attain that rank? Yes you can. Here are ten tested and proven steps to become super popular on IG.
Top 10 Ways to Promote your Instagram Profile
- Post exclusive content: Share photos with your Followers that you haven’t already been posted on Facebook, Twitter or other social media accounts. This will help make them feel special and keep them checking back for more.
- Do a live stream of a product launch: This isn’t exclusive to just launching a new product, you can also use Instagram to notify your Followers of a new store opening or keep them updated about a tour. For example, say you were using Instagram to launch a new product. Start by taking a few pictures and making a few short clips of what’s going on behind the scenes and of the excited customers on launch day.
- Like your Follower’s photos: Acknowledge your customers’ awesomeness by liking their photos – particularly if they’ve shared pictures of your product, or your business.
- Comment on Follower’s photos: Engage with your consumers by commenting on cool product related photos they post.
- Geo-tag your photos: This is especially useful if you have multiple locations.
- Teach something in your photos: Help your Followers solve a problem or give them new ways to do routine activities.
- @mention your customers: @mentioning is another huge part of Instagram. You can @mention your Followers, your customers, and really any users with great photos of your products. When you show appreciation for them they’ll start engaging with you.
- Use emoticons: place comments and emoticons in your biography to be original and recognizable.
- Run Instagram contests that reward users for following you and liking your photos.
- Explore and engage on hashtags: Be on the lookout for new and relevant hashtags on Instagram. If you find one that is relevant to your business use them in your posts. This is a great way to reach outside of your Followers and start to connect with Instagram users around the world.
WANT TO TAKE A FREE COURSE IN INSTAGRAM MARKETING? CLICK HERE