The 2015 Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET): Japan
- The programme aims to achieve its objectives by offering persons the opportunity to serve as Assistant Language Teachers in public & private elementary, junior & senior high schools and/or at local boards of education.
- To teach English as a foreign language
NB: For further information and application forms, please visit our websiteInterested persons must submit application forms along with all the required documents, no later than 2:00 p.m. on deadline date
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or teaching diploma (those who can obtain proof of graduation by November, 2014 may apply);
- Able to live and work in Japan for at least one year (successful candidates will depart for Japan by July 26, 2015);
- Not have lived in Japan for six or more years in total since 2005;
- Ability to adapt to living and office conditions in Japan;
- Qualified as a language teacher or be strongly motivated
- Have excellent pronunciation, rhythm, intonation and voice projection skills, good oral and written skills
- Willing to display a positive attitude and professionalism both inside and outside the classroom and must have an interest in the promotion of mutual understanding between both nations.
- DEADLINE: November 7, 2014
- The JET Programme
Embassy of Japan
2 Oxford Road
- TELEPHONE: 1 (876) 929-3338-9